UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017 – 1767 Excise Constable Apply online at www.sssc.uk.gov.in:
UKSSSC Excise Constable (Group C) Recruitment 2017
- 1 UKSSSC Excise Constable (Group C) Recruitment 2017
- 2 UKSSSC 1767 Excise Constable Group C Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.sssc.uk.gov.in apply online
- 4 Uksssc group c application form
- 5 uksssc excise constable apply online 2017
- 6 UKSSSC Excise Constable (Group C) Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently released recruitment notification to appoint talented and eligible candidates for 1767 vacant post of Assistant LT Teacher (Group C) Excise Constable in the all-around State of Uttarakhand. So, interested candidates can apply for this post after the registration will be starting. UKSSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 will start registration on 12th January 2017, and the last date is 2nd March 2017. So candidates who will want to apply for this post, so they all are applied between this dates only.
UKSSSC 1767 Excise Constable Group C Recruitment 2017
The candidates who have interested and eligible for this post they all can apply after authority will be open the online registration. The aspirant can apply for Assistant Accountant, Assistant Teacher LT, Constable Workman, Fitter, Stenographer, Technician Grade- II and other various posts. The job finder in the State of Uttarakhand, they have the great opportunity. They all are applying for this recruitment and start preparation for an examination. Here in this article, we provide all the information about eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, and selection process so you can easily prepare for yourself.
www.sssc.uk.gov.in apply online
- Name of Department: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Post Name: Excise Constable (Group C)
- Numbers of Vacancies: 1767 Posts
- Application (Registration) Stating Date: 12th January 2017
- Application Last Date: 2nd March 2017
- Application Fee: For General Candidate 300/- Rs. For SC/ST candidates 150/- Rs.
- Deadline of Application Fee Payment: 28th February 2017
- Age Criteria: Candidates age must be between 21 to 42 year as on 1st January 2017
- Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Uksssc group c application form
The candidates who want to apply for the UKSSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2017 they all are must to completed their 10th class and 12th class from any recognized board or university. Also, aspirants having degree certificate in applicable steam from recognized college or university with the knowledge. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission decide the age limit base, the apply candidate’s age must be above 21 years and under the 42 year as on 1st January 2017. The candidates who came into the reserved category they all are relaxation for age limit criteria as per the government rules.
uksssc excise constable apply online 2017
The UKSSSC Excise Constable Selection will be base on Written Exam, Personal Interview, and PST. The candidates, first of all, download the official notification and find out post wise vacancy with it also given selection process. Also in the notification, UKSSSC mention exam pattern for the all the posts. Authority will prepare the written exam paper to organize in objective type. Uttarakhand SSSC Excise Constable Written Test will be 100 questions in the paper. Total exam marks will be 100 and exam paper prepare into four subjects, its General Knowledge, Hindi General, General Awareness and Concerned Subjects.
UKSSSC Excise Constable (Group C) Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who will want to apply for UKSSSC Excise Constable they all also pay the Application fee with the registration. As per the notification candidates pay the application fee as per category wise for general category candidates will be 300 Rs. and SC/ST category candidates will be 150 Rs. Pay application fee before the last date of 28th February 2017.
Apply Online for Group C Recruitment 2017 (Start, 12.01.2017)