CG Vyapam ADEO Hall Ticket 2018 : Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is all set to release the CG Vyapam ADEO Admit Card 2018 on its official web portal @ www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. As recently it had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from al over the country for filling up the 213 vacancies for the post of Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO) under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development. Applicants who have interest in the CG Vyapam ASO ADEO vacancies must apply for these vacant post before the last date. The organisation will select those candidates who will be capable to get hired in these several posts as per the organisational hierarchy, for the selection purpose CG Vyapam will organise a written test in the upcoming dates. Applicants who will get qualified in the written examination will be called for the further rounds i.e, interviews etc. Applicants can also check details like notification, important dates, steps to download the admit card, details in hall ticket, important documents need to carry for exam etc has specified below.
As the admit card is a very essential document, so every candidate is advised to download it and preserve it safely for the future use. As per the examination rules, no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates who have applied for these vacant posts are now all set to appear in the examination which will be conducted soon by the organisation. No. of the application received in the response of that Notification was very large and now candidates who applied for the same are informed that the Schedule and Syllabus of the Exam through which selection of the Candidate will be made as Assistant Development Extension Officer under above said Department. Applicants are requested to get aware about each and every detail regarding the examination and must start preparation for the examination as now-a-days competition level is very high so you all need to cope up with this competitive environment.
- Name of the Department: Department of Panchayat & Rural Development
- Name of the Association: Chhattisgarh Vyapam
- Name of the Post: Assistant Development Extension Officer (ADEO)
- No. of the Posts: 213 Vacancies
- Exam Date: 15th October 2017
- Exam time: from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm
- Admit Card Release: 1 week prior to the Exam (08/10/2017)
- Result Announcement: within 40 days
- Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Candidate Category
- Gender of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions for the examination
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Applicants who are going to appear in the CG Assistant Development Extension Officer Examination 2018 which will be conducted soon in the upcoming dates. Download the admit card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for the given examination which wil be availabe to download 15 days prior to the examination (as expected). In order to download the admit card online from the official website of the Chhattisgarh Vyapam @ choice.gov.in, you need to follow some essential steps which are easily explained as under:
- First candidates need to visit CG Vyapam Web Portal.
- Now you need to open the Career Link page given at the top of the Homepage.
- A notification named CG Vyapam ADEO Admit Card will be appeared.
- As when you got it, click on it and wait for a little while.
- Enter the required details properly and click on it.
- Admit Card of the respective Candidate will be opened on the next page.
- Saving, taking a print of it & Carry it while going to attend Exam is mandatory.
Download Hint : CG Vyapam ADEO Admit Card 2018